Modern pannes polygons (1995 - 1996)
- San Francisco Estuary Institute
- Modern Baylands is the companion dataset to the Historic Baylands produced by SFEI. The modern datasets show current conditions (1995-1996) for comparison to historic wetlands. Important data sources for the Modern Landscape View are the 1985 National Wetlands Inventory, winter 1995-96 NASA infra-red (IR) photography, and intensive "truthing sessions" conducted by SFEI to involve regional and local experts in the revision of earlier versions of the EcoAtlas. This file represents modernpannes polygons derived from this process.
- South Bay Salt Ponds Restoration Project
- South Bay Salt Ponds Restoration Project and the San Francisco Estuary Institute
- Lower South Bay and South Bay
- habitat, natural resources, and imagery + basemaps
- Geometry Type:
- vector digital data
- File Format:
- WRMP Primary Indicator:
- 1 - Map of baylands habitat types and elements.
- WRMP Secondary Indicator(s):
- 3 - Map of estuarine-terrestrial transition zones.
- Operational Landscape Unit(s):
- Lower South Bay - Mowry, Lower South Bay - San Francisquito, Lower South Bay - Santa Clara Valley, Lower South Bay - Stevens, South Bay - Alameda, South Bay - Belmont - Redwood, South Bay - Colma - San Bruno, South Bay - San Lorenzo, and South Bay - San Mateo
- biota, climatologyMeteorologyAtmosphere, and inlandWaters
- Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0)
Filesize: 700 KB