South Bay historical tidal marsh channels Newark
- Historical tidal channels within Newark, California, derived from SOUTH BAY HISTORICAL TIDAL MARSH GIS, version 2.0 Digital data describing the historical tidal marshlands of South San Francisco Bay were developed to provide information for the restoration of estuarine habitats, the protection of infrastructure and shoreline development, the assessment of legacy contaminants, and local education and research.
- South Bay Salt Ponds Restoration Project
- South Bay Salt Ponds Restoration Project and the San Francisco Estuary Institute
- Lower South Bay
- restoration, habitat, natural resources, and imagery + basemaps
- Temporal Coverage:
- Geometry Type:
- vector digital data
- File Format:
- WRMP Primary Indicator:
- 6 - Map of changes in the lateral extents of tidal marsh foreshores and backshores.
- WRMP Secondary Indicator(s):
- 1 - Map of baylands habitat types and elements. and 3 - Map of estuarine-terrestrial transition zones.
- Operational Landscape Unit(s):
- Lower South Bay - Mowry
- Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0)
Filesize: 7.6 MB